Thursday, May 04, 2006

My New Line: The Sequel*

Last time I saw D, he was wearing a pink shirt.

Seeing as how Cesar and I had just been talking about guys who wear pink shirts the day before, I was prematurely worked up about the whole situation. I guess that's why this comment made so much sense at the time:

"Nice shirt, it really brings out your vagina."

Tee hee. I made a funny.


*If you're not familiar with my original new line, you can find it here.

P.S. Last night, D told me he was going out to dinner for work. He likes to taunt me so he said, "Guess what shirt I'm wearing." Of course, I guessed right on: "The vagina shirt?" His reply? "Yeah, it's my power business shirt."

Yes darlin', the vagina = power. But we already knew that.

4 comments:

Nothing said...

Shoulda said, "It brings out your minge."

bufflo said...

Purple. Now there's a color.

Anonymous said...

We men are just recently catching on to the power of pink.

It's possibilities are endless!

Gigi said...

Minge! Yes - it should have said minge! Damn you, Chosen!