Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Welcome Back, Superstalker!


My stalker has redeemed himself, so the bidding for a new stalker is officially closed. Thank you to all of those who applied. Evidently yesterday's post was no less effective than a Bat Signal shining over Gotham City, for I have been rescued from my stalker-less despair by none other than...my stalker! Here are the senitments that led me to reconsider his position as my official stalker:

Gigi,
I had no idea you felt that way about me. Even stalkers need some kind of sign the stalking relationship has a future. Messages on their "client's" blog that details the fear or strangeness felt from the relationship are a great joy and encouragement to read. Sending emails just isn't quite enough for me. I like the ability to leave comments on my "client's" blog. However you have removed that option. Why is that?

Do you like one sided dialogues which no one can publicly comment on? I used to disallow comments on my blog because I thought people would second guess my advice. But after many angry emails from my readers I came to realize people love to comment, and their views are quite wonderful even if they are dissenting from mine.
It's up to you if you want this relationship to continue or not. I am willing to reorganize my sidebar and add you to the category "currently stalking" if you wish.

Let me know your decision as I can only stalk so many people, spots are limited, reserve yours today!

Morris
http://askmorris.blogspot.com/

As for his question about the comments, I think we all know the answer to that one. I am so damned self-involved that I can't bare the thought of sharing the spotlight with anyone else.


And by "spotlight," I mean an audience of maybe 4 - 100 readers on any given day.

They don't clap.