Sunday, March 19, 2006

People looking for grillz find me instead.

This person, however, was looking for fake, cheap grillz. Not the high end, blingified grillz D and I are wearing below.

Oh yeah, I sent the grillz picture to my friend who works for Nelly's clothing company, Applebottoms. She forwarded it to everyone in her office except Nelly. I guess she doesn't have confidence in my ability to star in a rap video, but I won't let her opinion spoil my dreams.* Hopefully someone in her office will notice my blatant potential and pass it to the right person. Sigh. So close, yet still so very far.

That's all. Thought I'd share.

Visitor Detail
Visitor \
71.255.178.90
Date

Cable/DSL

Verizon Internet Services

Continent North America

Country United States
640x480
State / Region Massachusetts
32 Bit (16.7M)
City Boston
Enabled
Referrer http://search.msn.com/results.
aspx?q=fake+grillz+for+less+
then+%24100&FORM=QBRE

None

or, less,
*I don't want to be in a rap video.