Thursday, March 09, 2006

I forgot all about this picture...



My cousin wrote this to me yesterday:

My friend was on the Mama Mexico website and saw our picture (go to mamamexico.com/page1.htm and scroll down). Too funny....when he told me he saw me on a website....I panicked thinking it would be some scandalous picture of me dancing at a club having one of my random hook-up moments...

Ahhh...Typical sentiments of dear cousin Sara.

After having this picture taken, I emailed it over to Mama Mexicos. Seeing as how their grubby little manager decided to sneak into it, I figured they'd post it. What a little rat he was, by the way. Anyhow, I never checked back to see if they had posted it. Evidently they did.


[From left going clockwise: CAK, Shauna, scumbag manager guy, Matthew Lesko, GiGi, Cousin Sara, & Chosen's ghost]

I can't write much more today. I think I'm getting a kidney infection. I've had one before and they are so unpleasant. Last time I got one, I was living in a sorority house. I think I managed to wake up every single girl living there crying in the middle of the night. The fact that I am even aware of a sensation in my kidney right now (it is throbbing) is not a good thing. My insurance hasn't kicked in so I'm pretty screwed.

Remind me to tell you about the phone call from my sister this morning at 1:30. Pretty ridiculous. I'll write that one from the emergency room later tonight...