Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Hate My Roommate

Instead of telling you exactly how much I hate him, I'll give you a list of occupations he's threatened to pursue in the last 3 months (He's 29 years old, mind you):

1) Lawyer (transactions, not litigation)

2) Personal Shopper (But one who only caters to women who are visiting NYC from out of town, over 40 and are accompanying their husbands who happen to be here on business)

3) Interior Designer (He's straight. It just won't work out)

4) Police officer (Thinks he'll jump in and start as a lieutenant because he has a law degree)

5) Fireman (Instant chicks, bra! Yeah, pass the beer bong, dude!)

6) Real estate office manager (He has a job offer but won't commit...because he's getting younger daily and has other options on the table. I mean, really...)

7) Author - you know, like of a *novel* (I really hate him for even mentioning that option)

8) Husband of a Rich Woman (Duh.)

I'm sure there are more, but he disgusts me way too much to give him any further thought. On that note, if any of you live in Manhattan and have an extra room available, like, now - email me. I might be interested.

In completely unrelated news, I'm thinking about opening up the blog to comments here soon, so keep visiting. I haven't yet this far because I was getting too many advertisements. I'd like to keep out the riff-raff too, if you know what I mean. I'm running a classy establishment here. Wink, wink.