Friday, July 07, 2006

D Tries to Make Joke; Backfires

Since my birthday is a mere three months away and since D is a self-described "non-birthday person," my work here must start early. And by 'early', I mean that I started my campaign last night.

Me: Wasn't that sweet when, for your birthday, I sent you a cake?

D: You mean, you sent me a box of cake mix, some icing, a cake pan and candles?

(Yes, yes - I sent him a "do-it-yourself" cake. I thought it was cute)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me: Same difference.

D: Well, maybe I'll just send you some not-put-together jewelery then?

Mind commences ticking. Mental imagery comes into fruition:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me: You wouldn't dare - I double doggie dare you to pull such a lowly, slovenly, vindictive stunt....

(Wink, wink)

1 comment:

Ben said...

Gigi...don't be so niave. Men are way to stupid to understand such subtlety.