Friday, July 07, 2006

D Tries to Make Joke; Backfires

Since my birthday is a mere three months away and since D is a self-described "non-birthday person," my work here must start early. And by 'early', I mean that I started my campaign last night.

Me: Wasn't that sweet when, for your birthday, I sent you a cake?

D: You mean, you sent me a box of cake mix, some icing, a cake pan and candles?

(Yes, yes - I sent him a "do-it-yourself" cake. I thought it was cute)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me: Same difference.

D: Well, maybe I'll just send you some not-put-together jewelery then?

Mind commences ticking. Mental imagery comes into fruition:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me: You wouldn't dare - I double doggie dare you to pull such a lowly, slovenly, vindictive stunt....

(Wink, wink)

2 comments:

Ben said...

Gigi...don't be so niave. Men are way to stupid to understand such subtlety.

Cherokee said...

Today (or yesterday...what time is it?) is my birthday and my husband actually did pretty decent in the present department..... he gave me a credit card with a 700 dollar limit to do with what I wish....lol.....