Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dogs & Dave

Dave left to go back to Chicago on Sunday. Last night he called me and told me he had a surprise for me. I didn't believe him because he never has surprises for me.


"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm coming back in town for a meeting tomorrow morning."


This was good and bad news. Good, because I miss him a lot when he's gone and I wasn't supposed to see him again until Thanksgiving. Bad, because I had to take a shower and look nice. When I walked into the office this morning, fresh as a daisy, the mailroom girl asked me what I was for Halloween. "Presentable," I replied. It was only funny because it's true. I'm all about comfort usually. Translation? I'm a slob.


Anyway, I promised to post the pictures of the dog Halloween costume contest. I figured I could take my time about it because, really, who wants to see this crap? It's pretty funny though (maybe even a little bit cute but don't tell anyone I said that). Enjoy:


The Racecar Driver


The Prisoner

The Pimp

The Pig

The Mexican
A little politically incorrect for my taste.
Just kidding.


The Angel

5 comments:

Nicoel said...

Aw I love the Mexican dog, only because my dog also has a poncho. The sad (or hilarious, whichever side of the fence you're on really) part is that my mother has a matching poncho

Gigi said...

Oh goodness. Matching ponchos...
That's bad.

At this contest there was supposed to be a "Best Pair" category for dog and owner, but no one dressed up like their dog. That's the UWS for you

Anonymous said...

Puuuuuuuuuuuke!


...you caved.

Gigi said...

And I thought about you while doing it!

Some of the cuter ones aren't even pictured. The showgirl, the Santa, the airplane pilot. I have the Skeeze to blame for that.

Anonymous said...

Did you see the picture thrown around the internet with the incredibly large naked woman sitting backwards on a chair; her entire ass painted as an orange jacko-lantern?

Hot!