Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In the Spirit of Narcissism...

Today I had a picture taken of me for the company web site. While I know that most people claim to be very non-photogenic for the sake of being humble, I truly do take horrendous pictures (and as you know, I don't embrace humility). In other words, you know I would admit to taking good pictures if I did. In fact, I'd probably brag. But, again and sadly, tis not so.

So, getting to the point. I had the girl who took my picture email it to me so I could, umm, fix it. At that point, I went so far as to sending it to The Skeeze, who is a graphic designer. I requested that he please (please!!!) make peace with my imperfections. I wish that I could put up the "Before" and "After" shots for all to see, but I don't want my mug all up on the internet for a day. Therefore, I will illustrate the drastic difference with the following "Before" and "After" photos. Enjoy:


3 comments:

team gingerbread said...

Bwahaha!

Three cheers for narcissism

Chad said...

Is it the hair?

Seriously. Tell me, tell me. The hair is different?

Slinky Redfoot said...

AMAZING! How'd you do it??