Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Black Table is Coming to an End. Tears.

Ain't that some shit? I love the Black Table. After all, they were foolhardy enough to publish my work. So, for them I cry. But even more, for me I cry. I've lost one of my go-to sites. Pooh.

The end of a publication. Aaaghh. Brings back fond memories of torture (and I'll be damned if we don't all grieve for torture lost) -- although, I highly doubt this ending has anything to do with failure. No, no, no. What most likely happened is that those Black Table-ites probably experienced success. Way too much success; got jobs that paid them real life money and such. This in opposition to what I get paid. Nothing.

Well, gee golly. I'll do some research and get back to my non-existent reading audience. And by "research," I mean that I'll glance at their website with some frequency and see if they mention why they are folding.

Talking to myself has never been so much damn fun.